Dates: 7 June – 26 July (Every Sun and Tue, except 28 Jun)
– Tue : 7.30pm – 9.30pm
– Sun : 9.00am – 11.00am
Registration is not required. ALL are welcome.
Venue : Wat Ananda, new building, level 3.
Enquiries : email@example.com
- Introduction of Samatha and Vipassana
- Mindfulness of breathing: nimitta, four levels of jhānaand five jhāna masteries
- Meditation on 32 parts of the body
- Kasiṇa meditation
- Four sublime abidings: Mettā, Karuṇa, Muditā, Upekkhā
- Four protective meditation: Loving-kindness, Recollection of the Buddha, Foulness meditation and Recollection of Death
- Four Elements Meditation
- Sixteen Vipassanā knowledges & path to Nibbāna